How to add double barlines to a gregorian chant?

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: How to add double barlines to a gregorian chant?
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 17:04:52 +0200

Hi,

I´m new to gregorian typesetting but I´ve seen that there´s already
support for it in LilyPond.
Can you tell me how I can add a double bar at the end?

And there is a wrong note at the end? How can I delete it?

Is it at all a good idea to start typesetting gregorian chants with
LilyPond or are there too many diffulcuties by now?

Thanks,

Dominic

\version "2.11.44"
\include "gregorian-init.ly"