Re: WikiLily - a lilipond wiki

From: Jordan Eldredge
Subject: Re: WikiLily - a lilipond wiki
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 11:04:41 -0700

This is wonderful. I set up a similar wiki with the idea that it could be a place to collaborate on transcribing public domain scores. My attempt can be found at http://www.classicalcode.com/wiki/index.php/Wiki_Sheet_Music . If your wiki would be a good place to do that, I would love to consolidate efforts. I also own the domain name www.wikisheetmusic.com which I could donate to the cause if it would be useful.

Let me know,
-Jordan Eldredge