Analysis brackets for lyrics

From: Matthieu Jacquot
Subject: Analysis brackets for lyrics
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:06:47 -0700 (PDT)

Hi all,
I try to use analysis brackets in a lyrics context, the problem seems more
global : how to call a function in a lyrics context? In the code below the
second staff is when bracket is linked to notes, it would be fine if it was
below the lyrics text. Can anybody help me? Thanks in advance.
Matth
So here's the code :

\version "2.11.*"
<< \new Voice { c'4 c' c' c'}
\new Lyrics \with {\consists "Horizontal_bracket_engraver"}
\lyricmode
{"a" \startGroup "a" "a" "a" \stopGroup }

<< \new Voice\with {\consists "Horizontal_bracket_engraver"} { c'4
\startGroup c' c' c'\stopGroup }
\new Lyrics \lyricmode

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18719232/test.png