Re: Analysis brackets for lyrics

From: Matthieu Jacquot
Subject: Re: Analysis brackets for lyrics
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:52:33 -0700 (PDT)

Ok, I reply to myself.
I was hesitant to use the "extra-offset" command because I though that it
would generate a lot of collisions but as it seems that the lyrics and the
brackets are attached to the same objects (notes) they move together, great!
a sample code for those who would be interested :

<< \new Voice\with {\consists "Horizontal_bracket_engraver"} {
\override HorizontalBracket #'extra-offset = #'(0 . -4)
 c'4 \startGroup c c, c'\stopGroup }
\new Lyrics \lyricmode

http://www.nabble.com/file/p18720025/test.png test.png