Re: WikiLily - a lilipond wiki

From: Mike Blackstock
Subject: Re: WikiLily - a lilipond wiki
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 16:44:39 -0400

Graham Percival wrote:

My point was simply that any website user can execute arbitrary
system command inside lilypond with #(system 'rm -rf ~').  Or
something like that; I can't remember the exact syntax.  If you're
certain that your setup doesn't allow the "lilypond" user to
delete/modify anything that isn't strictly temporary, then all
well and good.

Oh I see... No, lilypond is  isolated from the rest of the filesystem.

Thx - I didn't know that about lilypond and I'll try some system commands
just to make sure.

Cheers,
Mike