Re: Double \time change - Question about the solution

From: sdfgsdhdshd
Subject: Re: Double \time change - Question about the solution
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:07:15 -0700 (PDT)

James E. Bailey-2 wrote:

> Am 30.07.2008 um 21:51 schrieb sdfgsdhdshd:
>> Question
>> Can this be handled by lilypond, to put the possible times only at the
>> beginning of the score, when there are too many?
>
> I would just create a fake time signature that looks like what I want,
> then just remove the engraver for all of the other time signatures.

How to put a fake time signature?

My question was more precisely:
How to put 1) all possible times 2) grouped together 3) only at the very
beginning of the score, 4) before the very first note and very first rest,
and 5) nothing between these time changes?

Like the (optional) # and b are grouped together at the beginning of the
score, with nothing between them.