Re: ove to ly

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: ove to ly
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 19:32:37 +0000

I don't know of an Overture to LilyPond conversion filter. There are a number of converters from other formats to LilyPond. See here:

http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.11/Documentation/user/lilypond-program/Converting-from-other-formats#Converting-from-other-formats

If you can get from Overture to one of those formats you might be able to save yourself some typing.

-David

neuro wrote:
hi there,

As I am to re-type a piece, written by a friend of mine with Overture (.ove), into a lilypond file (.ly), to make the printed music more pleasing to eyes,
I am wondering, if there are some simple or cleverer ways
to convert an .ove file into .ly format?

thank you very much

Neuro