Re: NR 1.3 Expressive marks, second draft

From: Francisco Vila
Subject: Re: NR 1.3 Expressive marks, second draft
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 03:29:01 +0200

2008/8/1 Patrick McCarty <address@hidden>:
> I'll leave the headword untouched for now, but I agree that an excerpt
> with a larger variety of `expressive marks' would be nice.  Any
> volunteers?

If you like this Schumann excerpt, use it. Some things can be improved:
- \sf should be always inside the slur
- the first 3 chords of RH in bar 6, should be on lower staff
- sustainOn and matching sustainOff should be on the same baseline
- fingerings should use the space just over the notehead
- slur endings could be lower if the latter were achieved

http://www.paconet.org/inspirational-schumann.pdf

--
Francisco Vila. Badajoz (Spain)
http://www.paconet.org