Prevent precautionary key signature

From: Frederick Dennis
Subject: Prevent precautionary key signature
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 19:08:03 +0100

Sorry, I forgot to edit the subject line again.
Dear All,
\version "2.10.33"
Thanks to Trevor Daniels, I can now prevent the precautionary
time signature at the end of a movement by putting:

\override Staff.TimeSignature #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible
after the notes and before

\bar ":|" \pageBreak

I can also get rid of the precautionary natural
(going from D major to G major)
by using:
\set Staff.printKeyCancellation = ##f
in the same place.
However,
\override Staff.KeySignature #'break-visibility = #end-of-line-invisible

has no effect.
How do I get rid of the precautionary key signature at the end of the line?
Thank you for your attention.