Re: pmx2ly ?

From: David Bobroff
Subject: Re: pmx2ly ?
Date: Sun, 03 Aug 2008 05:31:32 +0000

Well, if pmx2ly is available in an older version of LilyPond you could try to:

1) download an old enough version of LilyPond

2) run the pmx2ly script to generate a *.ly file

3) update your LilyPond version

4) run convert-ly to update the LilyPond syntax

Do you have the orignial PMX input file? I recall that LilyPond input is rather similar to PMX input. Could you edit the PMX file by hand so that it works with LilyPond? If you only have the original MusiXTeX input I think you'll have to do it over "by hand."

-David

stefanozanobini wrote:
I should convert a Musixtex File to Lilypond.
In the newest Lilypond version pmx2ly doesn't exist.
How can I do?

Bye
Stezano