Re: GDP: NR 2.4 Fretted string instruments, first draft

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: GDP: NR 2.4 Fretted string instruments, first draft
Date: Mon, 04 Aug 2008 15:27:11 -0500

Good call, Andrew.  This makes the beams "really" horizontal.  Thanks!

Jonathan

Andrew Hawryluk wrote:
My only suggestion is in one of the snippets, but I can't edit it (I
guess only contributor or an LSR admin can modify).

Valentin, in the snippet "Stem and beam behavior in tablature" (#494)
can you replace
\override Beam #'damping = #100000
with
\override Beam #'damping = #+inf.0