Re: Lilypond Style Guide

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Lilypond Style Guide
Date: Tue, 05 Aug 2008 09:30:19 +0200

I think an excellent place to look for inspiration would be LM 2.1.3
Am 05.08.2008 um 09:03 schrieb Jordan Eldredge:

I am currently working on wikilily.org and realized that one thing
that could be very helpful when collaborating on Lilypond code, would
be a style guide. My question for all of you is: has any other project
drafted a style guide for Lilypond code?

The main things I imagine it wold cover would be:

How many spaces should an indent be?
When should indentation be used?
Where should line breaks be used?
Where should spaces be used?

Another thing it might include would be:

A general guide for structuring the code.

If nobody has written such a document before, would you like to help?
http://draft.wikilily.org/wiki/index.php?title=Wikilily_Lilypond_Style_Guide&action="">

-Jordan Eldredge