Re: SLopUF: linear LM

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: SLopUF: linear LM
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2008 17:06:50 +0100

At least that one can be easily defended :)

The term "grob" is explained in the Learning Manual, and "grob" is in the index there, although I don't know if this section has yet made it to the Portuguese translation.

See LM 4.1.2 Objects and interfaces.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Hugo Ribeiro" <address@hidden>