Partially changing the vertical position of lyrics

From: Jens Taprogge
Subject: Partially changing the vertical position of lyrics
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 15:35:54 +0200

Dear list members,

I have a score where the first couple of bars are repeated once with
different lyrics and then the rest of the bars are not repeated. (So
there is only one lyric at this point).

What I am trying to achieve is to have the two different lyrics of the
first part (repeated music) underneath each other and then the lyrics of
the second part centered vertically with regard to the two others. At
the same time I do not want to add extra space between the two lyrics of
the first part.

Is there a way to achieve this.  If so how?

Thanks a lot in advance
Jens Taprogge