Re: Partially changing the vertical position of lyrics

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: Partially changing the vertical position of lyrics
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008 16:10:50 +0200

See for example http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-user/2007-12/msg00266.html for one solution. Often, the best solution is instead to enforce a line break
between the two parts. See also http://lsr.dsi.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=265

  /Mats

Jens Taprogge wrote:

Dear list members,

I have a score where the first couple of bars are repeated once with
different lyrics and then the rest of the bars are not repeated. (So
there is only one lyric at this point).

What I am trying to achieve is to have the two different lyrics of the
first part (repeated music) underneath each other and then the lyrics of
the second part centered vertically with regard to the two others. At
the same time I do not want to add extra space between the two lyrics of
the first part.

Is there a way to achieve this.  If so how?

Thanks a lot in advance
Jens Taprogge

        Mats Bengtsson
        Signal Processing