Re: main storage, error

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: main storage, error
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 10:01:12 +0200

Dear Bartalan,
I'm sure another user will know it. But, strange enough, my older machine was able to claculate the score, after more than 5 hours! Maybee I should turn off point and click.
But, is it normal, I guess a score of 60 pages (it is in one movement), 6MB (for the pdf) is not such a big think, I guess. Could it bee, that there is something wrong with my system?