Re: How to add double barlines to a gregorian chant?

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: How to add double barlines to a gregorian chant?
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:13:26 +0200

Thanks Kurt! I already solved some problems, for example by using
\finalis, \divisioMinima and so on.
The main remaining problem is the bad positioning of notes and lyrics
when two or more noteheads are nearly in one place. After these places
is too much space until the next notehead is printed.

Now I updated from 2.11.44 to 2.11.55 hoping that it helps. But the output of
http://kainhofer.com/~lilypond/Documentation/user/lilypond/Ancient-notation.html
looks other than online. Online there are not those ugly spaces, but
on my system there are. [It´s Windows XP Pro, LilyPond version
2.11.55]
(see attachment for this).

Any ideas?

Dominic