Re: GDP: Rhythms: add-grace-property

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: GDP: Rhythms: add-grace-property
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 20:29:10 -0500

Ok. That was my instinct, too, so I'll do that and get on with the rest of the .itely file. Thanks Graham,

Jon

Graham Percival wrote:
On Mon, 11 Aug 2008 22:52:09 +0000 (UTC)
Carl Sorensen <address@hidden> wrote:

Jonathan Kulp <jonlancekulp <at> gmail.com> writes:

So, the question is whether it's worth introducing
add-grace-property and/or remove-grace-property at that point in
NR, since it already shows how to alter stem direction using
\stemDown in a different example right before it.  Is it
sufficiently abnormal that it should belong to a snippet instead of
appearing in the main text?

Yes, dump it in a snippet.  Or rather, make a note to add such a
snippet, then ignore this issue for now and get the .itely
finished.  Don't waste time struggling with this advanced stuff at
the moment.

Cheers,
- Graham

--