Re: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 20:08:05 +0200

no, AU is audio unit. It's a type of plugin for core audio on macintosh computers.

And am I the only one who thinks of cars seeing MG?

Am 12.08.2008 um 19:43 schrieb Tomas Valusek:

Hello,

BTW, AU is what? An Astronomical Unit??? IR is commonly recognized is InfraRed :-))) IMHO there should be some sort of FAQ :-))) And in the end - PCMCIA (People Can't Memorize Computer Industry Acronyms) ... :-)))

Tomas Valusek