Re: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU

From: Patrick Horgan
Subject: Re: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 13:47:50 -0700

David Bobroff wrote:
... much cool stuff elided...
who use it, the better. If we start kicking people in the teeth for every "stupid" question or, more importantly, for the *first* "stupid" question, I suspect LilyPond will have a smaller set of users.
Well, how many questions do we have to wait? <grin;>
Look, everyone has a bad day. The message has been beat to death. Can't we all hug and get back to talking about lilypond?

Patrick