Re: percussion beaters

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: percussion beaters
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 04:24:25 -0700

Stefan,

This is a complete non-issue.  The example will be added to the
docs after you send me your next update, and this example has
*been* ready for a week.  You're not supposed to discuss examples
like this in the .itely file anyway.

Work on the issues I told you to work on, and send me the updated
.itely and .ly file.

Cheers,
- Graham