Re: doc work

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: doc work
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 07:07:27 -0400

Hi Doc-tors!

Could you review the docs

Sure!

I would be surprised if the current "finished" sections did not
contain at least one inaccuracy -- to say nothing of omissions.

Sounds like a job for... me.  =)

No one has yet looked at the templates at the end of the Learning Manual.

Okay — I'll start there.

First observation: since the A.1 Single Staff templates are explicitly named "Notes only", "Notes and lyrics", etc., I don't think there should be a \midi{} block in the \score. That should be explained and introduced in a separate section/template [with, perhaps, a small explanatory note in the text, including a link to the \midi section].

Cheers,
Kieren.