Re: doc work

From: Jonathan Kulp
Subject: Re: doc work
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 10:21:42 -0500

That would work fine for me.

Jon

Chris Snyder wrote:
Jonathan Kulp wrote:
I would agree with Mats on this one. When I was first starting with Lilypond and the template didn't have a MIDI block, I couldn't make it work b/c I couldn't figure out *where* to stick the MIDI block. i was VERY grateful to find a template that already had a working MIDI block. It's easy enough to comment this out while working on big files to speed things up.

What about adding a comment in the template instead? Perhaps even leaving the \midi block commented out by default, with an "uncomment the following line to enable MIDI output" comment on the previous line. That way, it's obvious where to put it, and it receives even more attention than it does now.

-Chris

--
Jonathan Kulp
http://www.jonathankulp.com