Re: doc work

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: doc work
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 12:01:18 -0400

Graham (et al.):

The template for the string quartet with parts (A.3.2) unnecessarily deals with multiple files — everything the template is supposed to accomplish can be done "more simply" in a single file, either using \pageBreak between \score blocks (for single-PDF output), or by wrapping each score in a \book (for multiple-PDF output).

Any objections to me making this a one-file template?
I'm considering including both examples (single-PDF and multiple-PDF output), so that users can choose.

Best,
Kieren.

p.s. In the spirit of the "Inspirational Headwords", does anyone else think that these templates should be "real music"? =)