Re: doc work

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: doc work
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 15:35:09 +0200

Kieren MacMillan wrote:

Hi Jonathan,

I couldn't make it work b/c I couldn't figure out *where* to stick the MIDI block.

I would offer that was a result of faulty MIDI documentation, not faulty templates.

Rather, I think the main problem for most of the users asking the question,
was that they had never used an explicit \score block before and didn't
understand the basic file structure well enough to realize where to put it.
As long as the templates contain explicit \score blocks, then we at least
get rid of that problem. I still vote for keeping the \midi block, though.

  /Mats