Re: it's all up to you users (was: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU)

From: David Fedoruk
Subject: Re: it's all up to you users (was: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU)
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 19:40:38 -0700

Please be mindful that we are not all located in the same time zone. I
read my mail 8 - 10 hours after people in Europe do. I wake up to read
by the time I wake up in the morning. Its sometimes a but frustrating
to be that time-lagged.

This is just one point to be added to the many which have already been made.

Cheers
David