Re: it's all up to you users (was: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU)

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: it's all up to you users (was: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 09:43:04 -0400

Hi Graham,

I'm not saying that doing a 2-hour feature is bad, but I *definitely* disagree that losing somebody from the doc team isn't cause for serious concern.

A feature-freeze and/or bug-extension is more concerning to me…
But that's (another reason) why I'm not the Documentation Editor, I suppose!

Repeat this process a few more times, and in a year or two the doc team will be gone.

Leave enough bugs in the software, add no new features, and in a year or two the WHOLE COMMUNITY will be gone. ;-)

I also wish that advanced users would contribute more to LSR

I tried just yesterday, but LSR was down again.  =(

Cheers,
Kieren.