1.5.2 Multiple voices=> Single-staff polyphony

From: David Stocker
Subject: 1.5.2 Multiple voices=> Single-staff polyphony
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 12:40:09 -0400

Fransisco,

It looks good (your English is better than my Spanish!). I have only a few suggestions:

  1. In the last sentence of the paragraph following the first music
     example, change "voices move to avoid collisions." to "voices are
     automatically moved to avoid collisions."
  2. In the paragraph that begins "This syntax is simpler...", change
     "where it does not care" to "where it does not matter"
  3. In the paragraph that begins "In the special case...", change "it
     is advised" to "it is advisable"

Good job. I'm copying this to the list simply to let folks know I'm happy to look over English documentation for correct grammar. If anyone feels that he needs another pair of eyes to look over revisions to the documentation, then please feel free to run it by me. I am a relentless pursuer of clarity and correct grammar in my own writing. Since I am not a programmer, and only a beginner with LilyPond, then perhaps I can contribute to the project in this way (at least for now).

Peace,

David Stocker
address@hidden