Re: it's all up to you users (was: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU)

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: it's all up to you users (was: Please forget LM MG NR IR SL AU)
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:57:28 -0400

I owe you an enormous debt of gratitude for your advice, patience, and persistence in demanding a better product from me.

I'll talk more with Valentin and Neil about the Snippet Repository.

Break a leg tomorrow,

Ralph

On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 4:25 PM, Graham Percival <address@hidden> wrote:
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:54:44 -0300
"Han-Wen Nienhuys" <address@hidden> wrote:

> On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 10:15 AM, Ralph Palmer
> <address@hidden> wrote:
> > Greetings, all -
> >
> > I'm getting confused and slightly distressed. I'm now spending
> > close to an hour a day just reading the discussion list! I'm signed
> > up to do th

Ralph: I was hoping that you could start editing LSR.  There's a
lot of categories that barely have any contributions...

--
Ralph Palmer
Greenfield, MA