Re: string number problem

From: Graham Percival
Subject: Re: string number problem
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 15:28:41 -0700

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 21:52:02 +0100
"Neil Puttock" <address@hidden> wrote:

> 2008/8/18 Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden>:
> > Graham,
> >
> >> Nobody offered to do this trivial task.

Update: actually, I forgot that somebody *did* do this for
scm/script.scm:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lilypond-devel/2007-01/msg00245.html

but evidently we need it for some (more) items in
scm/define-grobs.scm, in addition to scm/script.scm.

> > Rather than waste several *more* hours grousing about it amongst
> > ourselves in an email thread, what say I just do it?  ;-)
> > Tell me how, and I'll get it done immediately.
>
> I've just fixed it in git.

Great... what about AccidentalSuggestion, BendAfter, etc?  Do they
never need avoid-slur?

Are there any other items reporting warnings with avoid-slur in
the bug tracker?  Unfortunately we have a policy of
**not including** bugs about warnings, because there are so many
of them.  Hopefully we can get enough people working on bugs
(without harming the doc team) that it makes sense to start
recording such reports as well...

Cheers,
- Graham