Re: ChordNames prints small characters for added bassnotes, I'd prefer c

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: ChordNames prints small characters for added bassnotes, I'd prefer capital like C/E or Cm/Es ...
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 13:12:22 +0200

Hi Werner,

the bass  notes being printed as capital letters is the standard
option, if I´m right. You should take a look at the Manual, section
2.7.2 Displaying chords. There are some predefined commands for
selected a special style. But I don´t know if it´s possible to print
minor chords with small letters.

Dominic