Re: Score with large empty section at the top

From: Maarten Deen
Subject: Re: Score with large empty section at the top
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 16:45:30 +0200

Thanks everyone for the tips, ragged-bottom = ##t did the trick for me.

Tim Reeves wrote:

He actually did include annotate-spacing = ##t in his Paper block in his file, but he had it commented out. Putting it back in did give several clues for how to change the spacing to his liking.

I tend to disagree. Seeing a large space allocated to "space after next padding" does not make me think "maybe it's ragged-bottom that I have to look at".

Regards,
Maarten