Re: indexing

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: indexing
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:57:10 -0400

Nice explanation, Trevor. It looks adequate to me, and certainly much better than what's there now. Can you suggest someone to whom I could make a formal request for a change in the description of the indices? I have neither the authority to do it nor a clue how.

Peace,

Ralph

How about these:

Appendix E LilyPond command index

This index lists all the LilyPond commands and keywords and
provides links to those sections of the manual which describe or
discuss their use.

Appendix F LilyPond index

In addition to the LilyPond commands and keywords, this index
provides links to the manual based on musical terms and on
descriptions of the LilyPond commands and keywords.

--
Ralph Palmer
Greenfield, MA