lyrics

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: lyrics
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 21:47:03 +0200

Hi Lara,

I send my answer also to the list that they can also have an advantage
of it. I attached you sample as a jpg file. That should work for you,
too, as well as pdfs. The trick is to have the mail+attachment size
less than 96KB.

If you use my quick'n'dirty way of setting lyrics, you always have to
type \skip 1 or _ each time you want a note not to have any lyric
syllable. The refrSkip I defined previously does this n times and you
can use it very well, but you can also add it directly to your lyrics.

The best way to go on helping you would be to see your LilyPond source
code. Maybe you can produce a small example showing your problems.
Then we could also better answer you questions.

Dominic

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Dominic Neumann

DNVerlag, Inh. Dominic Neumann