Re: setEasyHeads-problems

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: setEasyHeads-problems
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 23:53:51 +0200

Are you sure that your problem has anything to do with \setEasyHeads
and isn't caused by the fact that you use Swedish note naming conventions
but forgot to add the line
\include "svenska.ly"
at the top of the file?

The following example works excellently over here:
\version "2.10.33"
\relative c'{ c cis d dis \setEasyHeads c cis d dis }

so does
\version "2.10.33"
\include "svenska.ly"
\relative c'{ c ciss d diss \setEasyHeads c ciss d diss }

  /Mats

Quoting David <address@hidden>:

Hi. When I use the setEasyHeads, I cant get the program to write out fiss, ciss,
bess etc. Am I doing something wrong or is it not possible to do?

Thankful for any help

David