Re: guitar music notation issues

From: Mats Bengtsson
Subject: Re: guitar music notation issues
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:38:09 +0200

A couple of comments on your code:

#(set-global-staff-size 20) % 20 this is said to be standard for most scores
This is also the default in LilyPond, so the line is redundant (I'm sure you already
know that and only keep the line in case you want to change the size later).
  tagline = \markup { \small "score set by Tom Cloyd - with Lilipond -
address@hidden" } % this is the copyright line
If you distribute copies of your scores, we would appreciate if you spelled LilyPond correctly ;-)

   /Mats