Re: repeat with irregular alternatives

From: Dmytro O. Redchuk
Subject: Re: repeat with irregular alternatives
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:06:11 +0300

2008/8/21 Ralph Palmer <address@hidden>:
> Neat! Could either of you please provide a minimal snippet and submit
> it to Valentin for inclusion in the repeats section of the Snippet
> Repository? That would be greatly appreciated.

Minimal example may look like this:
% ---------- snip
\relative c'' {
        c d b a
        \repeat volta 1 {
                c d e f
        }
        \alternative {
                { e d b a }
        }
        \bar ":|"
        \set Score.repeatCommands = #(list(list 'volta "2–3."))
        { ees' des bes aes }
        \set Score.repeatCommands = #'((volta #f) end-repeat)
}

Lilypond produces for me (with 2.11.42) quite normal output.

But, to be honest, i am not sure that i understand everything here ;-)

--
Dmytro O. Redchuk