convert from absolute to relative

From: Yota
Subject: convert from absolute to relative
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 23:20:26 +0200

Good evening everybody,

Being unable to find a nice tool to handle lilypond sources, I designed mine.

I worked on this little script which (even if its buggy) should perform some essential tasks:

- convert absolute music to relative music
- transpose the source (from bes to c for example)
- change the naming scheme

in the future I hope it will also

- shrink R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 R1 stuffs into R1 * 11

the parser is very naive and need to be improved, but the code should be flexible enough to let some room for improvements.

if you wanna play with it, download it from http://dl.free.fr/mQx7nFhQQ , expand it and use python. The main script is lilymusic.py ; to be feeded from the stdin.

ex : cat in.ly | python lilymusic.py

feedback appreciated

... now goin' to bed