(ot) Computer-assisted musical instrument tutoring: thesis complete

From: Graham Percival
Subject: (ot) Computer-assisted musical instrument tutoring: thesis complete
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 00:13:42 -0700

My thesis defense went very well, I've finished all
corrections, and have submitted all the paperwork.  I'm leaving
for Belfast in a few hours.  I'll have email access, but no git
access any more.

If you'd like to see the completed thesis, it's here:
http://web.uvic.ca/~gperciva/meaws/download.html

(please don't tell me about any remaining typos; it's too late to
fix them now.  :)

I'll be fixing the website and removing the GDP stuff the week
after next, once I'm back from ICMC 2008.

Cheers,
- Graham