Re: how to change the LILYPOND_GC_YIELD

From: Stefan Thomas
Subject: Re: how to change the LILYPOND_GC_YIELD
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 10:40:41 +0200

Thanks,
I think there must be something seriously wrong with my system! But since I did export LILYPOND_GC_YIELD=10 (!!) I am able to run lilypond properly. But does someone know, how I can get find the problem in my linx (sidux) system? I've de- and reinstalled lilypond, but the problems are of the same kind.