Re: lyrics

From: Lara Diamand
Subject: Re: lyrics
Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2008 20:32:47 +0200

Thanks!!
And thanks to everybody that replied! I finaly got my song right, I'm very greatful. Since I'm not a real Lilypond-hero, it takes a lot of time for me to work things out and it is very comforting that after 3 hours of searching myself (that is my timelimit for a problem) there is a forum where people actually do know their stuff!

greetings, Lara