Re: Time signatures (Common, Cut Common)

From: Dominic Neumann
Subject: Re: Time signatures (Common, Cut Common)
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 02:06:31 +0200

As you can see at http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond-internals/TimeSignature#TimeSignature you can say
    \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'C
to reset the TimeSignature behaviour to the default.

Here (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.10/Documentation/user/lilypond/Ancient-time-signatures#Ancient-time-signatures) you can see that
    \override Staff.TimeSignature #'style = #'default
works, too. There are also some other styles you can define.

Dominic