Many thanks!

From: Michael Käppler
Subject: Many thanks!
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:25:27 +0200

... for this great piece of software. I'm using LilyPond for about one year now, since I've finally dropped my laptop's Windoze partition. Capella, which I former used doesn't work properly with Wine. Honestly I have to admit that it took me sometimes hours to figure out some syntax / layout issues but now I'm constantly impressed by the sheet music Lily produces. For my diploma thesis (I study church music) I made a edition of a church cantata by Georg Philipp Telemann, engraved with Lily. Currently I haven't access to public webspace, so I don't know how I can show it to you. I'm interested in contributing to the LilyPond project anyhow, maybe I could help with german translations for the manual or the program itself?

Cheers,
Michael