Re: played with one hand or another

From: Herbert Niemeyer
Subject: Re: played with one hand or another
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 13:35:00 -0700

Hi Trevor,
Thanks for heading me in the right direction. I'll work on this and will post a solution when I'm done.
Thanks again
Herbert

Trevor Daniels wrote:
I suspect no one answered earlier because there
doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this.  There
should be.

The brew-chord-bracket routine uses the horizontal,
bracket stencil, which does have a means of modifying the
end heights when used as a horizontal bracket, but this
does not seem to have been included in brew-chord-bracket.
(I hope someone can correct me if this is wrong)

You might try starting with a horizontal bracket of the
right shape, rotating it, and translating it to where
you want it with 'extra-offset, but this is really messy.
Not recommended unless you really need it and have only
one or two to do.

Trevor