Re: indexing

From: Trevor Daniels
Subject: Re: indexing
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 22:13:15 +0100

Hi Ralph

I'd be pleased if you could check through the Learning Manual for indexing. I added some indexes to some of the sections, but I'm sure there is plenty of scope to add more. The sources are in Documentation/user/ and the files are

 fundamental.itely
 introduction.itely
 tutorial.itely
 tweaks.itely
 working.itely

No one is working on the LM at the moment, so none of these files should change in the near future.

Are you able to obtain these source files from Savannah? How do you submit your changes? You could simply mail any changed file back to me if you like.

Trevor

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ralph Palmer" <address@hidden>
Sent: Tuesday, August 26, 2008 3:56 PM
Subject: GDP: indexing

Hi, all -

Simultaneous has been indexed. I don't think I've heard of anything else
being ready. Is that correct?

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer