Re: Quick Listen when making score

From: Johan Vromans
Subject: Re: Quick Listen when making score
Date: 27 Aug 2008 00:01:38 +0200

Grammostola Rosea <address@hidden> writes:

> Is there a way to listen to the entered score in Lilypond quickly?
> For example, listen to the rhythm of the entered drum score?

As explained in one of the other replies, lilypond is a language, not
a tool. However, it may be interesting to use Rosegarden to input
(parts of) your score. It can play as you type, and produces very
useful lilypond source. I often use it for note entry, and then do the
fine tuning in lilypond.

-- Johan
   Chord is alive! http://chordii.sourceforge.net