Re: LSR status

From: Eluze Weehaeli
Subject: Re: LSR status
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2008 10:57:50 +0200

Am 27.08.2008, 10:41 Uhr, schrieb Graham Percival <address@hidden>:

I wouldn't say that it would be a disaster; I still don't think that
it's been used enough to say that the loss would be *that* bad.

How can U use it if it is not available 99% of the time...(at least the last 2 weeks)?!

Personnally I am using the lilypond-snippets-big-page or the index - well knowing it contains only excerpts of the list and the newest snippets have probably not even been entered.

Greetings
-Eluze