Re: collision problem

From: James E. Bailey
Subject: Re: collision problem
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2008 08:35:30 +0200

Am 28.08.2008 um 01:17 schrieb Neil Puttock:

Hi James,

2008/8/28 James E. Bailey <address@hidden>:
I can't seem to reproduce this out of context, but I have a clef change that happens on top of a bar line. There are other clef changes, none of the
others have collisions.

This looks like the classic grace synch bug with breakable objects.

Try inserting a grace skip in the top stave.

Regards,
Neil
Thanks, it worked perfectly. You know, I looked at that in the documentation, but it never occurred to me that it was the same problem.

Speaking of which, how difficult would it be to collect a "known issues" list? Something akin to the LSR, but for known issues for which there are solutions. It would help tons when troubleshooting why a particular output isn't what's expected.