Re: Staff.voltaSpannerDuration

From: Ralph Palmer
Subject: Re: Staff.voltaSpannerDuration
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 12:43:38 -0400

Werner -

Try
\set Score.voltaSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 4 4)

Check the Notation Reference, Repeats > Long repeats > Normal repeats > Selected snippets.

Ralph

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 11:29 AM, Werner <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello,

I wrote a staffgroup with two voices in two staffs and harmonys (chordmode).
There is a repeat with alternatives over 8 bars. Want to shorten the volta
bracket.

I tried without succes. (No warning, no problem while lilypond is formatting,
but it always is 8 bars long.)

I put the \set Staff.voltaSpannerDuration = #(ly:make-moment 4 4) command once
inside every voice.

Any hints?

Thanks

Werner