Re: Staff.voltaSpannerDuration

From: Werner
Subject: Re: Staff.voltaSpannerDuration
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008 17:20:42 +0000 (UTC)

Thank you.

score instead of staff was a good hint. It brings warnings, but works. (I just
found out, that I still was using the documentation of 2.10.33, there I found
only staff...)

(But I still don't know, where to put the set-command. It works now (with the
warning, that the voltabracket cannot be ended), when I put it inside one voice
and also when I put it "as a voice" (simultanously with the Staffs and
ChordNames) in the StaffGroup.)

greetings

Werner